Everyone is new once. We want you to know we're a thriving, caring, authentic Christian community for real people who care about each other.
CrossView Church is affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America. You can learn more about the EFCA by clicking the links below.
CrossView Church provides a multitude of ministries and activities during the week, but the best way to get to know us is by visiting us on a Sunday morning.
Our Sunday Service is at 10 a.m.
Nursery is available for Infants - Kindergarten
Children's Church for Kindergarten - 5th grade
A member from our Greeters Ministry will welcome you when you enter our front doors and an usher will hand you a bulletin outside of the sanctuary. If you have special needs or are struggling to find a seat, ask an usher; they’ll be happy to assist you. They will also guide you to the nursury if you have need of care for your baby.
If you have older children, we offer Children's Church for K-5th grade that meets during the second half of the worship service. Parents and children sit together during the singing and offering. After the offering, the children are dismissed and will meet with Children's Church team leaders in the hallway behind the sanctuary. As age groups, they will meet in the rooms in the gym hallway and/or in the gym for Bible-learning activities.
The Church Service
We don’t always follow the same order, but you can expect the service to look something like the following:
- Our worship team will open the service with a praise song or a hymn. Some of the songs are found in a pew hymnal. Others are projected on a screen at the front of the sanctuary in easy–to-read font.
- A Bible passage will be read. We encourage you to bring your own Bible but if you didn’t, Bibles in the pews available for your use.
- An elder or our pastor will pray for the service and give the announcements.
- An offering will be taken, but, as our guest, do not feel obligated to contribute.
- Please be sure to fill out a Welcome Card located in the pew and place in the offering plate. We'd liked to get to know you.
- At some point near the beginning of the service, you’ll have an opportunity to greet those sitting near you. Feel free to shake hands or just smile and say, “hello.”
- We’ll sing another song or two. Sometimes, we may have a missionary give an update. Sometimes, we may show a video clip. Occasionally, we’ll have special music or the CVC children will sing.
- Then, Senior Pastor David Lovi will bring us a message of truth from the Word of God and pray.
- Afterwards, we’ll sing another song and Pastor will give a blessing before we are dismissed.
Our communion service is held the first Sunday of every month. We invite all who believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior to participate.
Gluten-free wafers are available.