We Welcome You!
Everyone is new once. We want you to know we're a thriving, caring, authentic Christian community for real people who care about each other.
CrossView Church is affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America. You can learn more about the EFCA by clicking the links below.
CrossView Church provides a multitude of ministries and activities during the week, but the best way to get to know us is by visiting us on a Sunday morning. Our Sunday Service is at 10 a.m.
A member from our Greeters Ministry will welcome you when you enter our front doors and an usher will hand you a bulletin outside of the sanctuary.
Nursery is available for Infants – Pre-school. An usher can help you find the age-appropriate room.
CHILDREN’S CHURCH is also available for Kindergarten- 5th grade. As well as the IGNITE Group for 6th -8th graders. These children begin in the Adult Church Service with their parents and then are dismissed to go to their groups during the offering. Workers will be waiting for them at the back of the sanctuary, or parents can accompany them to their rooms.
The Church Service
We don’t always follow the same order, but you can expect the service to look something like the following:
- Our worship team will open the service with a praise song or a hymn. Some of the songs are found in a pew hymnal. Others are projected on a screen at the front of the sanctuary in easy–to-read font.
- A Bible passage will be read. We encourage you to bring your own Bible but if you didn’t, Bibles in the pews are available for your use.
- An elder or our pastor will pray for the service and give the announcements.
- An offering will be taken, but, as our guest, do not feel obligated to contribute.
- Please be sure to fill out a Welcome Card located in the pew and place in the offering plate. We'd liked to get to know you.
- At some point near the beginning of the service, you’ll have an opportunity to greet those sitting near you. Feel free to shake hands or just smile and say, “hello.”
- We’ll sing another song or two. Sometimes, we may have a missionary give an update. Sometimes, we may show a video clip. Occasionally, we’ll have special music or the CVC children will sing.
- Then, Senior Pastor David Lovi will bring us a message of truth from the Word of God and pray.
- Afterwards, we’ll sing another song and Pastor will give a blessing before we are dismissed.
Our communion service is held the first Sunday of every month. We invite all who believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior to participate. Gluten-free wafers are available.
After the Service
After the service, people often linger to chat or pray together. Feel free to introduce yourself or ask any questions you may have. Now’s also the time to gather your children from the nursery or Children’s Church. If you would like to learn more about CVC, please visit the Welcome table in the foyer or ask an elder.